3.26.2013

This is a good book. I'd be happy if you bought one. Or two. Or more.


See the details here:  Lighting Equipment in print.

Buy the book here:  Kirk's In Depth Book on Lighting Equipment

Why you might want a copy:  This is the fourth book that I wrote and I decided to write it because so many people kept asking me about what's available (lighting equipment and grip equipment) out in the photography market and what should they buy. Well, everyone's approach to photography is different and there wasn't a single answer that worked for everyone. In this book I created an overview of lighting tools from big studio flashes to little LED lights. From Florescent lights to tungsten. We also cover how to modify lights, what to put them on and some basic safety information.

I like to think that it's a fun read but you'll have to be the judge of that. If you've been thinking about a lighting gear and wondering what's out in the market besides battery operated cheap strobes from China then this book might be for you.

I'd say it's also great literature and that it will leave you exhausted from crying during the sad parts and laughing hysterically in the many funny parts, but it would not be true. It's just a book about lighting.

Take a few minutes to read the reviews: Amazon Reviews

Complete your collection of Kirk Tuck Writing.




End of random commercial for one of my books.  Back to our regularly scheduled program.

1 comment:

Wolfgang Lonien said...

I can confirm that this is a fun read - and of course a good book about lighting. Like all of Kirk's. If you see one of them in the local bookstore, grab them while you can. If you're not living close to any good book store, order them.

End of supporting plug. I hope everyone trusts a guy who lives a world apart and never in his life even met Kirk.